Whether you’ve placed your order, or are simply considering a Garden Press juice delivery, you are one step closer to becoming a cleaner, greener, leaner you!
Deliveries to the local surrounding area and Cheshire are very flexible and accommodating to your needs, typically completed by one of our friendly team and available 7 days a week - simply choose your delivery preference during check out or call/email us to let us know any specifics.
Local Delivery information (applicable to orders from the surrounding areas):
* Orders generally need to be made 2 days in advance prior to delivery. Ie. Order on Sunday, your juice will be made on Monday and available for collection on late Monday or delivered on Tuesday. Please select Store Pickup or Local delivery during checkout.
* Collection is available 7 days week at our Cafe in Hale village or one of our stockists. Cafe address: 154 Ashley Road, Hale, Cheshire. WA15 9SA.
* We deliver throughout the week and aim to deliver before 9am or the evening before you start the cleanse - please let us know your preference.
* We can deliver to both domestic and commercial addresses.
* The juice is made fresh daily and needs to be refrigerated straight away - its a perishable product.
* Unfortunately we do not deliver on public holidays.
* Please note deliveries of cleanses over 3 days in length requires two separate deliveries with a second half way through the duration of your cleanse.
* Local Delivery and the surrounding areas of Manchester & Cheshire is included in the price of the juice when ordering over £50.
* We accept payment by credit or debit card via the website. We do not accept cheques or cash on delivery unless agreed in advance by a member of staff. If for any reason you do not wish to pay with a bank card, please get in touch and we can make arrangements for internet banking.
What Will I Receive?
The cold-pressed juices arrive chilled in glass bottles to ensure freshness in transit and will be typically delivered by one of our members of staff. You will receive box of chilled juices, typically five different juices for each of your days, in one single delivery (up to 3 days worth in total).
Orders from outside the local area will be couriered overnight in a sustainable chilled box which will arrive pre 10am. Please note at present juices/smoothies will be sent in plastic bottles to ensure they don't break during transit.
Please ensure the cleanse is delivered to a suitable location that enables you to start the cleanse the day it arrives (only applicable for 3 day cleanses). Please make sure that we have your correct delivery address + delivery instructions. If you are not available to receive your package yourself, we are happy to send the package to an alternative address, place of work, remote office location etc, or please ensure that our courier will be able to leave the box in a secure and safe place for you.
Please start the cleanse the day it arrives, as the juices are completely fresh and made to order the day before they are dispatched, the fresh juice, smoothies, shots & tonics have a 3 day shelf life and need to be refrigerated ASAP.
Cleanse orders of 3+ days outside of our local area will be delivered in two separate deliveries at no extra cost to yourself. Cleanses which are couriered nationally can only arrive Tuesday through Saturday only.
Polite reminder: please note outside deliveries outside Cheshire/Manchester area are booked via a 3rd party courier service. We cannot be held liable for late shipments but will always endeavour for your package to arrive on time and assist you with any queries and updates, please let us know as soon as possible if you are experiencing a delay.
In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or other place specified to us or damaged while there, we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion. If we are unable to deliver to the address that you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements.
Q: CAN I EXTEND MY CLEANSE?
A: Yes, please get in touch 24 hours before your next delivery and we are happy to extend your cleanse.
Q: IF I HAVE ANYMORE QUESTION, CAN I SPEAK TO SOMEONE?
A: Yes, we are happy to support you every step of your health journey. Please call us on 0161 804 1570 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We make our fresh juices to order. Please give us enough time to amend our quantities if you would like to cancel your order. 48 hours before your delivery date is really what we need and we will be happy to give you a full refund. Please email or call us if you need to cancel an order.
Faulty Goods and Refunds
We hope your juice arrive as gorgeous as we send them. If you are unhappy about anything please let us know as soon as possible. It is important that you look after your precious juices and keep them refrigerated.
All our juices are made in a kitchen that handles nuts, seasame and celery
Our juice is not processed to extend the shelf life. No HPP, no pasturisation, no chemicals, just fresh fruit and veg in a bottle. Therefore, in the same way a salad might, our juices may contain harmful bacteria.
Remember, we’re here for you! You can always contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions. Our knowledgeable team is here to help in any way we can.
We love to listen to our customers and we are happy to tweak and change our juices to suit each individual’s need. Whether you just can’t handle the idea of juiced coriander, or carrot juice is your worst nightmare, we can easily change juice recipes to keep you happy